- November 20, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: Career
College means learning, fun, friends, looking forward to your future career. But it also means a lot of financial burdens. If you are a college student looking for online jobs, then our list “Best Online Jobs for College Students” will surely helpful for you.
It’s not easy to find flexible jobs to do while college, you must be looking for online jobs suitable for college students. No matter what you are studying and in which country you are in, doing a flexible part-time job can be a great help to pay off your student debt or simply pay for your living.
As a college student, you probably don’t have much time to work. But these online jobs might save you time while bringing in some extra money! Discover online jobs for college students to earn extra money with a flexible schedule and find the ways to make money between classes. Good luck!!
If you are expertise in any field and if you have a teaching skill in that field then you can become a part-time online tutor. If you are a subject matter expert you can also provide consultancy services as well. Online tutors working for a company are generally paid around $12 per hour. This amount can increase to $25 or $30 per hour, depending on the subject taught and the experience of the tutor.
- Tutor: If you looking for online tutoring where you can get paid, then Tutor.com is one the top websites which can be helpful for you.
- Wyzant: It is a direct competitor to Tutor.com. It also helps you get paid to tutor people on different subjects.
Freelance Writer or Editor
With the internet development, most companies looking for freelancers to work on their projects rather than placing a staff to work upon. Why? Because they will pay only when the work is complete to their satisfaction. Whether you’re a copywriter, editor, creative writer or anything in between, these given sites offer the well-paying, reputable freelance writing jobs you.
- Problogger: has a job board dedicated to blogging and copywriting positions only.
- At makealivingwriting, you see countless brands that will pay you $50 or more per article you write for them.
Data Entry Worker
Data Entry Work is also one of the easier jobs on this list. It is still very much in demand because every business needs to be organized and keep track of what is going on. The average hourly rate for Data Entry Clerk I range from $14 to $17 with the average hourly pay of $15.
- Clickworker: If you want to do data entry work online with flexible hours, Clickworker should be the site you try first.
- DioData Solutions: It is another site that helps you make money from data entry.
Social Media Manager
- Use the Alexa top sites list to go through and pick out which top social media platforms you should learn first.
- Here are some top social media tools that will help you save time and manage social media profiles for your clients more efficiently. Agorapulse, SocialOomph, Meet Edgar, FlypChart, Quuu, it, Hootsuite, Buffer, EveryPost, Bit.ly, Sprout Social, Tailwind, Oktopost, IFTTT, Tweepi, Socedo, SocialFlow etc.
Online (part-time) Virtual Assistant Job
Virtual assistance is like a Personal secretary job, but it need not require your real presence online. But you have to do all activities such as Managing clients, scheduling appointments, arranging meeting, conference, organizing events, making phone calls to remind clients etc.
- You can do this job from your home through your computer and internet as a part-time. No need to work 9 – 5 jobs.
- Find part-time virtual assistant jobs at info and Ravenjobs.com
Consulting is a form of professional advice to people guiding them to start something in the right way to complete the task. It’s becoming an increasingly wider industrial sector and plays an important role in every organization and management.
- You can start a consulting service in any field that you think you are expert in handling the related thing in that field.
- You can start working for a consultancy firm as a full-time (or) even do as part-time jobs as a freelance consultant, independent consultant etc. at info and Ravenjobs.com
- Nominal payment will be around Rs. 10000 to Rs. 30000 depending on your experience and talent.
The Product, Software, and App Testing
Join our community of 20000+ testers around the globe and earn money testing websites and apps in your free time. Tester Work is the easiest, most straightforward way for testers, QA enthusiasts and freelancers around the world to earn money by testing apps and websites.
- UserTesting: is one of the top platforms I recommend for getting paid to test products, apps, and more.
- UserZoom and Testerwork: These are another platform that pays you to test different products.
If you have a pretty good Word Per Minute (WPM) typing speed and good grammar, you might try doing transcriptions. All you have to do is turn audio files into text. Transcriptionists with specialized backgrounds in Medical & Legal are paid a higher rate. There given sites offer a relatively steady work stream all year round, and the most competitive pay scale of all competing service providers. You also get paid in $USD – that is a huge motivation for people outside the US.
- TranscribeMe: It is one of the top transcription sites out there. They pay you via PayPal starting at $20 per audio hour.
- Scribie: Another solid option for doing transcription work online is Scribie.
PowerPoint Presentation Designer
Presentation design is the process of planning, implementing, and coordinating every aspect of a digital presentation. It is around and being used in a lot of areas. You could do designs for people using PowerPoint presentations for YouTube videos, business meetings, speeches, etc.
- Google Slides: It is like a free version of Microsoft PowerPoint that you can get access to by having a Gmail account.
- Visme: It is a great website that helps you design infographics, PowerPoints, and other presentations using templates with a drag-and-drop interface.
Search Engine Evaluator
Your job as a search engine evaluator is to analyze search results for relevancy and quality. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing have so much going on in the background to stay functional that they need people to help those correct problems or errors that come up.
- Leapforce: You can use Leapforce to find jobs related to helping search engines.
- Lionbridge: It is another site that can help you become a search engine evaluator.
Captioning is a very specialized type of transcription. It takes a highly skilled typist to do this work, particularly for the real-time captioner. As a captioner, you get paid to watch videos and make times captions that sync perfectly with the audio of the video. Those with these skills and experience can earn a good living from home working as a captioner.
- Rev: It is one great website for finding caption work. They pay $0.40 – $0.75 per audio minute via PayPal.
- Vitac: Another site that pays you to do captions is Vitac.
- Glassdoor can help you to find employer information, average salaries for positions, and much more.
- Indeed is a great site for finding potential jobs.
- Monster.com is another top site for finding available jobs.
- Onlinejobs.info that offers information about work from home jobs.
- Ravenjobs.com is the best place where you can find students jobs.