The functioning of Node.JS ha to be properly understood, as they perform various functions;
- Creation of vibrant web content
- Creating, opening, writing, reading , deleting files on server
- Collection of data
- Addition, deletion, modification of data in the database
The course in JS development includes the basics of Node, tools like Express, Mongoose, and MongoDB. The functional aim of these courses is to develop the learner into an expert in Node developing who can develop, test and deploy real-life productions apps.
1. Node.js Certification Training by Simplylearn
The average salary of a developer would be $104,964.
2. Code With Node: Learn by Doing by Devsprout
The course is a web developer program designed to educate the learners to create production grade characteristics for a strong and vigorous web application using Node and Express JS. The course of study also makes the developer reliant on himself to solve the hurdles arising during the course of the development.
3. Node.js by Udemy
4. Learning Node.Js by LinkedIn Learning
The course fee is around INR 1,150
The following topics are to be studied in the course;
- Introduction to Node
- Understanding Node Package Manager
- Reading and Writing Files
- Exploring Web Frameworks
- Building Your Demo App Chat Client for the Browser
- Exploring Databases
- Improving Asynchronous Code
- Error Handling and Debugging
5. Learn Node.js by Codecademy
6. Node.Js api Development With Express Mongodb And Mongoose by Skill Share
The course on Node.JS is always in demand as the developers with the required knowledge are needed in every industry. Almost all rapidly growing firms make use of Node.JS to make the working rapidly, quickly and accurately. The NodeJS is taught from the beginning, outline of Express, MongoDB, Mongoose and API development. Practical coding experiences are set from the commencement of the study. Theory classes are also provided in the relevant topics, in minimal and short modules. The course of study includes;
- Node.JS basics
- Core Node.JS
- Node Package Manager
- Server development and Node’s Express Framework
The lessons to be completed are 30 and it requires duration of 3 hours 8 minutes accurately.
7. Server-Side Development With Nodejs, Express And Mongod by Coursera
The whole course is dealing with the server-side and on the Node.JS platform. A concise summary on HTTP and HTTPS web protocols, modules of Node.JS, Express building of web servers, CRUD operations, NoSQL databases, and REST concepts for building a RESTful API are provided. The importance of authentication and security is also emphasized. The course ensures the skills of authentication, Node.JS, MongoDB, and Express.JS. The course is completely online and completed in 48 hours.
8. Introduction To Node.Js by EDX
The variety of ways to help with the daily computing situations from service-mocking, high speed prototyping and applications of real-life and Command Line interfaces are greatly helped by the use of Node.JS.
The fundamentals of Node.JS for frontend and backend developers would be a great choice. Building of command line tools, simulated RESTful JSON API’s and prototype real-time services, common uses of Node.JS and making use of Node core libraries are included in the course. The learners will be equipped enough to create real-life applications using Node.JS. Learning the course not only fetches an attractive career, but also can develop into the higher study options towards Open JS Node as Application Developer (JSNAD) and OpenJS. The course requires 7 weeks and the fee is approximated to INR 11,100. The outcomes of the course;
- Quick building of command line tools
- RESTful JSON API’s
- Prototype real-time services
- Finding out and using of ecosystem utilities
9. You Don’t Know Node- Quick Intro To 5 Core Node.Js Features by Node University
The course as a whole is sure to be an eye opener to building a strong foundation in Node.JS making the learner more confident about the internal and basic knowledge and practical aspects of Node.JS.
10. Oracle University: Node.Js by Old Dominion University