Bentley Motors Limited is delighted to announce the Bentley Home Design Competition to find an aspiring design student to create an exclusive furniture design. They are inviting design students from around the globe to visualize a single piece of furniture or lighting to celebrate this occasion.
The winning entrant will be invited to Bentley’s global headquarters in Crewe, England to join Stefan’s design team in a workshop where their winning design will be brought to life.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All entrants must be in full-time education, and
- Over the age of 18 in October 2018.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To enter the competition, you must email your design to DesignCompetition@Bentley.co.uk, and give a short summary about yourself (no more than 500 words).
- Give a short summary about yourself (no more than 500 words).
- Also include your name, address, email, date of birth, place of education and a contact telephone number.
- You must upload your design as a pdf /dwg/jpeg file, and the file size should not exceed 10MB.
- Your design should be in full color with an indicative scale and detail materials to be used, finishes etc.
- The design piece should be desirable and commercially viable as a single piece of furniture or lighting and should be suitable for any home or office around the world.
- The designs should reflect Bentley’s design DNA and the use of exquisite materials and project a vision for the future. Such considerations include:• Use of materials/craftsmanship
• Creative interpretation
• Relevance to the theme
- The winning entrant will be selected by Bentley’s Director of Design, Stefan Sielaff and invited to Bentley’s global headquarters in Crewe, England to join Stefan’s design team in a workshop where their winning design will be brought to life.
- The winning design will then be produced with Bentley Home and launched at the international Salone del Mobile in Milan, Italy in 2019 and a limited edition of one hundred pieces will be made and sold globally.
The closing date for applications is 5 pm GMT on Friday, 28th September 2018. The successful candidate will be informed by Friday, 19th October 2018.