UA-PTC Foundation is offering a tremendous scholarship for high school students in honor of Ben Wyatt. The awards are available for deserving students who will join the full-time semester for an associate degree or technical certificate in the US.
The foundation is rewarding approximately $1,500 to six high school seniors with each academic year. This scholarship will be a great helping hand for the students to complete their education without any barriers.
UA-PTC is a foundation performing duties for the college students helping them to achieve high-quality education. Its main motive is to enhance talent, knowledge and the overall personality of the students. Ben Wyatt served as chancellor of the University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College from 1980-2000.
To apply scholars must go through the eligibility criteria below:
- To enjoy the reward, scholars must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher each year.
- Scholars need to attend a full-time semester of 12 or more hours each academic year.
- Students are seeking an associate degree or technical certificate.
- Students with an aim to obtain higher education.
How to Apply
To participate, scholars must submit an online application for admission and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to UA-PTC.
- To be considered, scholars need to apply for admission to the University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College.
- Submit FAFSA – UA-PTC school code is 014167.
Scholars will receive the following award:
- A cash prize of $1,500 each academic year
- Enhancing their academic activities
- Achieving higher education without any hurdles
To gain the Ben Wyatt award, scholars are advised to apply for the admission before 1 April.