UA-PTC Foundation is offering a tremendous scholarship for high school students in honor of Ben Wyatt. The awards are available for deserving students who will join the full-time semester for an associate degree or technical certificate in the US.
The foundation is rewarding approximately $1,500 to six high school seniors with each academic year. This scholarship will be a great helping hand for the students to complete their education without any barriers.
UA-PTC is a foundation performing duties for the college students helping them to achieve high-quality education. Its main motive is to enhance talent, knowledge and the overall personality of the students. Ben Wyatt served as chancellor of the University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College from 1980-2000.
To apply scholars must go through the eligibility criteria below:
- To enjoy the reward, scholars must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher each year.
- Scholars need to attend a full-time semester of 12 or more hours each academic year.
- Students are seeking an associate degree or technical certificate.
- Students with an aim to obtain higher education.
How to Apply
- To be considered, scholars need to apply for admission to the University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College.
- Submit FAFSA – UA-PTC school code is 014167.
Scholars will receive the following award:
- A cash prize of $1,500 each academic year
- Enhancing their academic activities
- Achieving higher education without any hurdles
To gain the Ben Wyatt award, scholars are advised to apply for the admission before 1 April.