To demonstrate its great respect for those who dedicate their lives in service to their country and community, The Behan Law Group has established The Behan Law Group Military Veteran Scholarship to support Veterans and their children in their pursuit of higher education for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Behan Law Group is offering this scholarship application to students identified as U.S. military Veterans, current service members in the U.S. military, or the child of a Veteran or current service member for the Fall semester of 2022. This scholarship award will be provided towards any undergraduate or graduate program undertaken by the winner at any accredited American university or college. The scholarship award is priced at $1,000 which can be utilized for education-related expenses.
Founded in 2017 by Ms. Behan, The Behan Law Group, P.L.L.C., is a law firm owned and led by Ms. Behan herself as well. The Behan Law Group, P.L.L.C. provides strong DUI and criminal defense representation by bringing together knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced attorneys and other legal professionals to successfully serve its clients. They are constantly up-to-date on Arizona DUI and criminal law. The team at Behan Law protects the rights, prevents law enforcement from over-reach or abuse, and fights to avoid charges for their clients.
|Organization||The Behan Law Group, P.L.L.C.|
|Education Level||Undergraduate or Graduate|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||6th June 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be a U.S. military Veteran, a current service member in the U.S. military, or the child of a Veteran or current service member
- The applicants must currently be enrolled in, or have been accepted to, an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university or college in the U.S.
- The applicants must make sure that their college or university education will continue at least through the Fall 2022 semester.
- The applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- The applicants must have a current cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
How to Apply?
- Then, to apply for the scholarship the applicants must prepare an essay of about 500-1,000 words addressing the following questions:
- How has your experience as a Veteran or the child of a Veteran influenced your academic and career goals?
- How do you plan to use your education to make a positive impact in your community?
- The students will also need the following supporting documents:
- Most recent high school or college academic transcript
- Proof of military service for yourself or your parent
- A professional headshot
- Contact information including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Students must contact email@example.com obtain details about applying further.
The students selected by Behan Law will be awarded this scholarship in the form of a cash amount of $1,000 that can be used for tuition and other educational expenses at a college or university of their choice.
All interested students are required to have submitted their applications by 6th June 2022. Applications received by the reviewing authority any later than the deadline will not be accepted. The outcome of the scholarship program will be disclosed by 5th August 2022.