Cedar Education Lending is sponsoring this “Because College is Expensive Scholarship” for the students who live in the United States. Students who want to complete their graduate study at an accredited university in the United States are welcomed to apply for this program. This scholarship will help lower the financial stress that comes in your struggle life to fulfilling your dreams.
The program is eligible for open to all students and those planning on enrolling within 24 months all high school juniors & seniors, adults looking to head back to school, current college students and anyone else looking to attend college or graduate school. Scholarships or awards will be awarded directly to the winners.
Cedar Education Lending is not affiliated with any lender or scholarship provider by possession. Still, it is paid for the referral of the respective loan customers of the lenders as well as providers of scholarships. Of course, you are not limited to seeking loans or other items from any of the Lenders and Scholarships. You are free to access student loan and scholarship opportunities, details and loans from all other providers.
The student may refer to the given table to get more details concerning the contest:
|Organization||Cedar Education Lending|
|Educational Level||High School Juniors, College Students|
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2020|
|Requirement||2 Minutes Video|
Who May Be Eligible
All students must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Live Más Scholarship Program:
- The program is open to all high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enrol within 24 months.
- Students A legal citizen of the United States must be here.
- There are also qualifying applications for international students with valid visas.
- Winners will be informed and posted on the website via email.
- Official Rules Total
How to Apply
To enter in this program applicant need to provide a random drawing to be held on or about mid-month, every month. Applicants can submit their application form through this link. Prospective winners will be notified by mail, telephone, posting on Facebook and e-mail, within fifteen (15) days of drawing date.
Applicants need to submit a video that addresses the given questions:
- Cedar Education and its affiliates may use the information obtained from your survey or entry.
- Personal contact information is collected to notify sweepstakes winners and verify their identity.
Successful Students will get the following scholarship benefits:
- One prize of $500 cash will be awarded each Online Entry Period.
- One award will be given for the period ending each month during the calendar year.
The application must be submitted till December 31, 2020, at 11:59 PM. Late or incomplete submission will not be considered.