To help as many current and prospective wellness and beauty professionals achieve their career goals by providing them with the dynamic knowledge and training required to thrive in this field, the Beauty Schools Directory has established the Beauty & Wellness Professionals Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to students that have enrolled themselves in an accredited beauty school in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage Therapy, Barbering, Electrology, Laser Hair Removal, or Trichology, Hair Design or Hair Braiding, Makeup Artistry or Permanent Makeup, Nail Technology, Salon Management or Cosmetology Teaching or other relevant beauty industry program. The students will be provided $2,500 to spend on all educational expenses, including tuition, books, and housing expenses.
The Beauty Schools Directory is the largest directory of cosmetology schools on the web. It has a team of experts have years of experience in the beauty industry. It has started its operations to empower future beauty professionals to pursue fulfilling careers. It has the most comprehensive school listings available on the web. Students can use this portal as a search tool to find the beauty school that fits their needs. BeautySchoolsDirectory.com can provide individuals with everything from general expectations to training and licensing requirements to salary expectations.
|Organization||Beauty Schools Directory|
|Education Level||High-school and College students|
|Subjects||Beauty & Wellness|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Contest Deadline||1st September, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants who are 18 and above are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are actively enrolled in or applying to an accredited beauty-related program, such as cosmetology school or esthetician school, or another eligible beauty and wellness degree program are eligible to apply.
- Part-time students in such programmes are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
The students that are interested to apply for this scholarship must apply to a programme in any accredited beauty school in the following fields:
- Massage Therapy
- Electrology, Laser Hair Removal, or Trichology
- Hair Design or Hair Braiding
- Makeup Artistry or Permanent Makeup
- Nail Technology
- Salon Management or Cosmetology Teaching
- Other relevant beauty industry program, at our selection committee’s discretion
Then to apply for this scholarship, students must fill out a scholarship application form online. While applying for the scholarship, students must be sure to mention the following in their scholarship application:
- Inspiration for choosing your career path
- The impact you hope to have in your field
- Thoughtfulness and accuracy of responses
The selected candidates will be awarded an annual $2,500 scholarship amount toward their tuition fees and education expenses. Students can precisely utilize the award money on all educational expenses, including tuition, books, and housing expenses.
All students are suggested to submit their scholarship applications by the application deadline, i.e. 1st September 2022. All applications submitted after the deadline will be void. Students must be currently enrolled in or applying to an accredited beauty university to submit an application for this scholarship.