Students who are interested in applying for Broadcasting & Electronic Media scholarships, then you have a good opportunity to join BEA Scholarships in Broadcasting & Electronic Media. This program is supported by the Broadcast Education Association.
Broadcast Education Association is the leading international academic media organization, driving insights, excellence in media production, and career advancement for teachers, students, and professionals. BEA is concerned with electronic media courses, emphasizes the interaction between industry objectives, development and practices and provides future information to future professionals.
Who May Eligible
- BEA Founder Awards are for graduates of BEE 2-year member institutes, or for graduates of these programs, who are now enrolled in BEA 4-year institution.
- Other scholarships are provided to junior, senior and/or graduate students in BEA member institutes.
How to Apply
Before entering this program, you must apply for this scholarship through the given application form.
- For study in ANY electronic MEDIA area
- For study toward a career in RADIO
- NAB technology innovation initiative
- For research interest in BROADCAST HISTORY
Submit four completed copies of the application. Each copy should include, in order:
- Typed Application Form
- Transcript(s) from all collegiate institutions
- TWO Letters of Recommendation
- Thesis or dissertation proposal abstract (If applying for the LAB Scholarship)
Mail Materials Directly To:
Dr. Peter B. Orlik
BEA Scholarship Committee Chair
613 Kane Street
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
For study in ANY electronic MEDIA area
- BEA Founders Award: Two scholarships; $1,500 each
- Peter B. Orlik Award: One scholarship; $3,000
- Richard Eaton Foundation Award: One scholarship; $2,500
- Vincent T. Wasilewski Award: One scholarship; $4,000
For study toward a career in RADIO
- ABE Voron Award: Three scholarships; $3,000 each
- John Bayliss Award: One scholarship; $2,500
NAB technology innovation initiative
- PILOT Media Technology and Innovation Scholarships: Five scholarships; $5,000 each
For research interest in BROADCAST HISTORY
- Library of American Broadcasting Foundation Award: One scholarship; $3,000
Application Deadline: All materials must be received by close of business on October 15, 2021