Baylor now stands as one of the premier institutions of higher education in the world. It provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship.
Baylor offers 75 masters, 42 doctoral programs, and the Education Specialist program. Baylor’s offerings, you can pursue almost any career path. Students choose from 142 baccalaureate programs in fields as varied as business, education, nursing, pre-medicine, music, and computer science. The university is divided into twelve degree-granting academic units.
With 43.7% Baylor University acceptance rate, it is one of the competitive learning, research, and finest universities in Texas. More than 16,000 students study at Baylor University, representing all 50 states, the District of Columbia and approximately 89 foreign countries. Baylor University offers 260 clubs and organizations.
What GPA do you need to get into Baylor University?
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- The average GPA at Baylor is 3.64.
- This makes Baylor Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.64, Baylor requires you to be above average in your high school class.
Baylor University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
What is a good ACT score for Baylor University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Baylor?
- The average ACT score at Baylor is 28.
- This score makes Baylor Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it cost to go to Baylor University?
- Tuition: $42,842
- General Student Fee: $4,522
- Average Room & Board: $12,368
- Total: $59,732
What majors is the Baylor University known for?
- The most popular majors at Baylor University include Biology/Biological Sciences, Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse, Accounting, Marketing/Marketing Management, and Psychology, General.
- Baylor’s nationally ranked graduate and professional education programs equip students to bring inquiry and innovation, informed by a Christian perspective.
- Its programs offer students the rich traditions and growth opportunities of a large university.
How much is tuition at the Baylor University?
Undergraduate Costs for 2019-2020
|General Student Fee||
Room and Board
|Total (fall and spring)||
Is Baylor University a public or Private school?
- Baylor’s commitment to excellence and a broad range of academic programs offer students the rich traditions and growth opportunities of a large university with the personalized experiences and community of a smaller one.
- It’s to bear on real-world concerns as they pursue their call to lead in academia, the boardroom, the medical profession, the lab, and the studio.
- At Baylor, 36 percent of students live in college-owned, -operated, or -affiliated housing and 64 percent of students live off campus.
- The university clubs and organizations provide each student with an opportunity to become engaged with an organization that shares his or her interests.
- Baylor welcomes students from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and 89 countries to study a broad range of degrees among it’s 12 nationally recognized academic divisions.
- Baylor students interact with outstanding full-time faculty from their first days on campus.
What SAT score is required for the Baylor University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Baylor University?
- The average SAT score composite at Baylor is 1290.