Entries are open for the Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes for the year 2002. The contest is arranged by the Bass Pro Shops for the residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are of age 21 years and above.
Bass Pro Shops was founded in 1972 by avid young angler Johnny Morris in the back of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri. It is the leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel has 200 retail and marine centre locations across North America.
Who May Eligible?
To participate, the entrants must be following the entire eligibility criteria:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry
- Employees of Bass Pro Outdoor World, L.L.C. Cabela’s Wholesale, L.L.C., Gowdy Productions, Outdoor Channel, their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, and members of the immediate families are ineligible.
How to Apply
Eligible entrants have the below two ways of entering the contest:
- In-Store: Entry forms are available at participating Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s locations. To register, complete an official entry form (or handprint your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address and date of birth on a 3” x 5” piece of paper) and deposit your entry in an official ballot box at one of the participating Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s locations.
- Online: Visit www.basspro.com/monsterbass or www.cabelas.com/monsterbass during the Promotion Period. Complete the entry form and submit as directed.
- Limit one entry per person.
- No mechanical reproductions permitted.
The sweepstakes include a Grand Prize of a 2020 Nitro Z18 with Mercury 150 Pro XS valued at approximately $34,375.
The deadline to make your entry is 30th June 2020 at 11:59 pm CT.