It’s time to receive a little consideration with the finances to pursue your education! The EPCC is glad to provide the Barnes And Noble Scholarship which is especially for the incoming freshman who has recently completed their high school and is seeking higher education. The EPCC is very much concerned with the higher education of the students and wants to provide a bright future for the students. The scholarship is flexible for the students, who are having excellent academic history with a GPA score of 3.0 or better, considering the financial status of the students.
The mission of the EPCC is to ensure affordable, high-quality education and career pathways from start to finish to deserving students. Their vision is to be a progressive educational leader transforming the future of the upcoming generation. They are aiming to make society a better place by encouraging every individual in the community to receive an opportunity to receive an education. The organization is familiar with the high demand of fees for providing higher education, to eliminate the barrier between the student and education they have developed this scholarship.
The EPCC was established in 1969, and since its establishment, they have helped numerous students to accomplish their goals, instead of having financial pressure. They have been actively involved to help the students to reach their goal, by overcoming the barrier. The organization is involved in the various programs, for development of the society.
Take a look at the following table to know more about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Incoming Freshman|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the following eligibility criteria:
- The student should be enrolled as the full-time student
- The candidate must be an incoming freshman student.
- The fellow must be having experience in student leadership and/or community service required.
- The candidate must have a high school GPA of 3.0 or better.
- The candidate should be a US resident
- The student should be having good academic standing
- The fellow must be in need of financial assistance
How to Apply
Submission should be done accompanied with the complete application, accompanied with the required documents. The application should be sent via the online process provided on the website. The candidate should provide valid information in the application, as the invalid information will directly lead to rejection.
Kindly ensure to provide the application before the deadline, as the late submission will directly be rejected.
Few mandatory documents:
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The student should submit the proof of residence
- The candidate should provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide the complete information asked in the application
- The student should submit an essay on the topic provided in the application for Barnes and noble scholarship
- The candidate should enlist the leadership and role of community service they have been involved in.
The scholarship decreases a load of expenses on the student. Students should utilize this scholarship only to expend it on the educational expenses for books, tuition fees, etc.; students are informed not to utilize the scholarship for anything other expenses. This scholarship will assist the students to give full attention to the studies and not on academic finances. The application process for this scholarship is simple. The awarded scholarship will build confidence in the students.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.