Barbizon Modeling and Acting School believe that education is one of the essential investments in the lives of students at the present time. Therefore, it is pleased to offer its Scholarship Sweepstakes for legal residents of the United States who are college students for the year 2020.
The mission of the program is to discover those applicants who make them unique and developing their one of a kind of excellent quality for the whole world to see, at Barbizon College. The program will also hand over funds to recipients for their educational career.
Barbizon International, Inc. was founded in 1939. It has grown to become a well-known formation in the modeling and acting industry. They are continually evolving to stay on the cutting edge of the modeling industry and have grown up from a single location on 5th Avenue in New York City to operations in over 200 markets worldwide.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Interested candidates are asked to review the below-mentioned guidelines:
- The award is open to legal residents of the U.S., except Puerto Rico.
- Employees at Barbizon and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To enter the program applicants need to complete an official entry form available at any Barbizon center, special event, or on-line at www.barbizonmodeling.com/scholarships. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles allowed.
- Limit one entry per person.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries or for address changes of entrants
The winner will receive the scholarship award of up to $100,000 covering four-year college tuition fees to an accredited college or university of the winner’s choice, excluding vocational or technical colleges and trade schools. The recipient will get help to accomplish their dreams and goals.
The submission deadline for the Barbizon College Tuition Scholarship application is 31st December 2020.