Get financial assistance for your university by applying to the Ball State University Women’s Club’s Scholarship. The program is meant for the non-traditional students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at Ball State University.
The club awards the talented students every year to motivate them for their future career. The granted award amount is sufficient for scholars to pay for their various educational expenses such as books, fees and room.
The BSU women’s Club’s purpose is to promote a spirit of friendliness, to provide social interaction, and to stimulate and support culture at Ball State University. It was formed from the merger of two organizations with a long tradition of supporting women.
Who May Eligible?
The below requirements are to be fulfilled to qualify the program:
- Must have completion of 24 credit hours, of which at least 15 were at Ball State University
- Must have a 3.0-grade point average
- Must be enrolled half time or more (at least six credit hours per semester)
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at Ball State University
How to Apply
The interested students can download a pdf application form and submit it by mail to Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, Ball State University, Muncie, IN 47306, or deliver to Lucina Hall, Room 245. Phone: 765-285-5600.
- Completion of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) due before the scholarship deadline.
The Ball State University Women’s Club is distributing three scholarships in the amount of at least $1,500 for the 2019-20 academic year.
The applicants are asked to submit their applications by June 1, 2020.