Baldwin Wallace University is happily announcing the opening of its scholarship programs which are very exciting as well as beneficial. The decision for these funding opportunities will be made based on students’ accomplishments, financial need and others. This year, Baldwin Wallace University has brought a wide range of scholarship programs aimed at recognizing the academic achievements and providing the needed financial aid to students who are willing to study at Baldwin Wallace University. All new students enrolling in an undergraduate course at BWU in fall 2021 can avail these funds.
These scholarships awards are renewable for four years as long as the candidate maintains a satisfactory academic record. These funds are available for the U.S. citizens, dual U.S. citizens, green card holders and eligible non-citizens. There is no separate application process for these scholarship programs as applicants will be awarded these funds at the time of admission. These funding promises are initiated to ease up the financial burden on bright students and give them the chance to shine in their class. Moreover, these programs carry amazing perks that are enough to make students learning period at Baldwin Wallace University easier and memorable as well.
Baldwin Wallace University is an independent, liberal arts and sciences university based in the heart of Berea, Ohio. It offers bachelor and master’s degrees, certificates and professional education programs. The university has been committed to the liberal arts and sciences as the foundation for lifelong learning. It is known for excellence in teaching and learning. It prepares its students in a challenging, supportive environment that enhances their intellectual and spiritual growth.
Please have a look at our given table and check out the quick information about the programs:
|Organization||Baldwin Wallace University|
|Number of Awards||16|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||Space-available basis|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility requirements vary from one scholarship to another. However, below we have given some basic requirements that need to be met:
- Applicants must be first-year students starting in fall 2021;
- Candidates should be U.S. citizens, dual U.S. citizens, green card holders, eligible non-citizens who qualify to file a FAFSA, and residents of most U.S. territories;
- Entrants must hold a good academic record.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for the scholarship programs. All the interested applicants who apply for an undergraduate course at Baldwin Wallace University will be recruited for these programs at the time of admission.
- President’s Scholarship – 21, 000
- Trustee Scholarship – 19, 000
- Dean’s Scholarship – 17, 000
- Fellow’s Scholarship – 15, 000
- BW Yellow Jacket Success Grant – 12, 000
- Heritage Scholarship – $3,500
- Come Live the Experience Scholarship – $5,000
- Griffiths Scholarship – $2,000 – $8,000
- Say Yes Choice Grant – $5,000
- Boesel Award – Business Majors – Varies
- BW Marching Yellow Jackets Scholarship – Varies
- Community Scholarship – Based Awards – $13,000
- RaiseMe Scholarship – Up to $13,000
- Ministerial Scholarship – Up to 50% of tuition
- Say Yes Scholarship – Up to the full cost of tuition
- Sage Scholars Tuition Rewards – Up to $33,500
Applications are open until May 1, 2021. After a time date, applications will remain to be accepted on a space-available basis. Candidates are required to send their applications by the deadline to get priority consideration.