Whether it is financial or educational stuff-related preparation, it is always smart to prepare for school before it starts. Pre preparation saves time as well as prevents last-minute hassles. First Heritage understands this very well and that is why it has initiated a wonderful program called “Back 2 School Sweepstakes” to assist students in getting ready for their learning journey. Through this program, this foundation will reward one lucky winner with $1,000 that can be utilized to cover the study cost and other educational expenses. This program has been launched for all legal U.S. residents, who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry.
The best part of this program is that no purchase is needed and all the participants will have an equal chance of winning regardless of their education level and background. Each time First Heritage debit cardholder uses their debit card to make a purchase of $5 or more, they will earn one entry into the grand prize. The more times you use your debit card, the more entries you earn. The sweepstakes will close on September 30th and a winner will be drawn at random on or before October 15th, 2021. So use your First Heritage debit card to earn more entries and increase your chances of winning!
With headquarters in Corning, New York, First Heritage Mortgage Services is a non-profit company serving over 30,000 members from branches in Addison, Corning, Elmira, Elmira Heights, Horseheads, Mansfield, Painted Post, and Wellsboro. It is known for financial management, consumer lending, commercial lending, and financial wellness programs.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following Scholarship:
|Organization||First Heritage Mortgage Services|
|Number of awards||1|
|Contest deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Application fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Check out the criteria given below before you process the application:
- This opportunity is for all legal U.S. residents, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. First Heritage Federal Credit Union employees, Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, and their immediate family members are not eligible;
- Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations;
- Winner must be in good standing with First Heritage Federal Credit Union to be eligible with no delinquencies on loans or negative balances on primary accounts;
- Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules;
- Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters in relation to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set for herein.
How to Apply?
Both new and existing members with a First Heritage Federal Credit Union debit card can apply. If you are a new or existing member with a First Heritage Federal Credit Union debit card for your checking account and use your debit card for purchases of at least $5.00 that post and settle to your account between August 1st and September 30, 2021, you will be automatically entered for the grand prize of $1,000. Each transaction of $5.00 or more will earn you an entry into the drawing. A purchase is a point of the sale transaction. ATM transactions do not qualify.
One lucky winner will be selected in a random drawing and get $1,000. There is no restriction on the use of this award amount. This program will help you get funds for your education if you are a student, and remove your financial burden.
The last date to apply is September 30, 2021. If you have found this program interesting, then make sure you apply.