If you have a passion for learning, then this Bachus & Schanker, LLC Scholarship opportunity will be available for you which are providing by the Bachus & Schanker, Llc. This program is meant to enable students to better focus on their intellectual development and career goals.
Bachus & Schanker, LLC have dedicated their practice to helping the injured and their families receive justice through the civil justice system. They also help those injured on the job or by dangerous products.
Who May Eligible
- Any high school senior accepted to attend a four-year university by the time of the award, or full-time student attending a four-year university in the United States
- Students who have carries a 3.0 cumulative GPA may apply.
How to Apply
- For Apply, Eligible students will write an essay of no fewer than 800 words about your opinion on the importance and efficacy of the 7th Amendment and how it affects your life.
- Consideration for the entirety of the Amendment (rather than the well-known nutshell explanation of the right to trial by jury) is encouraged.
- Students will have the opportunity to win one gift of $2000.
- The award amount will be awarded twice a year to a different student each fall and spring semester.
- Students will have to submit entries by November 30 for the Spring Semester Award given in January.
- In order to consider September drop for the semester award, students will have to submit by July 30.