British Academy is now accepting applications for BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants to support primary research in the humanities and social sciences. These awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom.
Funds are available to facilitate initial project planning and development; to support the direct costs of research, and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or conferences, or visits by or to partner scholars.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom.
- Co-applicants may be from anywhere in the world, but the Principal Applicant must be ordinarily resident in the UK.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition you need to do register through he given the link:
- Grants are tenable for between 1 and 24 months.
- Applications require the approval of the applicant’s employing institution but are not limited to those of any particular status (e.g. Lecturer, Professor etc).
- The application may be made by independent scholars (who should choose ‘independent scholar’ as the relevant choice from the list of organizations in Flexi-Grant).
These awards, up to £10,000 in value and tenable for up to 24 months, are provided to cover the cost of the expenses arising from a defined research project.
Scheme opens 5 October 2018 and deadline for applicants is 7 November 2018 (5 pm UK time).