Applicants are invited to apply for the Aylesworth Scholarship program which is providing by the Southeastern Fisheries Association and the Florida Sea Grant College Organization. The program is furnished to support students who wish to undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
The Florida Sea Grant is headquartered at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. Their motive is to create a sustainable coastal economy and environment through research, education, and extension.
Who May Eligible
The award is open for graduate and undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time at a university or college in Florida.
How to Apply
For applying, you have to download the application form with the required documents such as:
- A signed letter of good standing from applicant’s faculty advisor
- Two letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- Student Information Sheet
- Career Goals and Statement of Financial Need
- Financial Information Sheet
- Resume and current college transcripts in one PDF document
- All items must be submitted via this link: 2020 Aylesworth Scholarship application submittal link
Benefits: The award can provide the amount of 65 percent of the annual official university or college cost of attending that university or college, or $5,000 whichever is lower.
Application Deadline: Applications for this award period must be received by 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 7, 2019