The Mensa Foundation is offering the Awards for Excellence in Research in the disciplines of intelligence, intellectual giftedness, and related fields.
The program is designed to encourage reporters and editors to spread the latest news about intelligence to lay audiences.
The Mensa Education & Research Foundation is a philanthropic, nonprofit organization. It is committed to the pursuit of excellence in human intelligence. The strategic focus of the organization is directed for scholarships, education and awards.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Authors need not be members of Mensa.
- Applicants must be a senior Investigator include researchers who hold a doctoral degree
- Junior Investigators include graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and researchers who have earned their degrees within the past seven years can apply
- Primary authors who have received the award in the past three years may not enter.
- Awardees who have received the award within the past three years may enter an article as a secondary author only.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for this program by the given link.
As many as ten awards of $500 will be given to the best-published papers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted until December 31, 2019.