The motive of the program is to support U.S students for higher education and financial responsibilities to overcome.
The Avalon Tech Joint is a phone repairing company, where various types of branded phones are repaired. The goal of the company is to help many students over the year as possible by offering this scholarship.
Who May Eligible
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the USA for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- If an applicant is under 18 then they need to take permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- All students required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants can apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
How to Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- To be considered for scholarship participants must submit their data electronically by Avalontechjoint.com
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “Tips To Care For Your New iPhone”.
- All candidates must submit their essay on or before March 31st, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- All students should mention their full name, university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- All participants make sure that your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- Applicants should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
The winner of this program will be awarded by the amount of $1000 for their education expenses.
Application Deadline: The closing date for the application is March 31, 2020.