If you are residents of the United States, and you can tell about an inspiring act of kindness, then you are welcome to apply for the “Avacare Medical Scholarship” by the Avacare Medical.
The program is seeking for those students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field and who are working to better the lives of our customers.
AvaCare Medical is an online store where affordable medical supplies and equipment for you and your loved ones with quick delivery time and outstanding customer service.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- All the students must be a high school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- All the participants must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Candidates must pursue a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, health law, etc.
How to Apply
Participants need to email a digital copy of your writing, image or video clip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, mail a printed version of your (typed) writing or image to: AvaCare Medical, Attn: Scholarship Department, 1665 Corporate Road West, Lakewood, NJ 08701
When submitting, be sure to include the following:
- Your submission
- A copy of your transcript (official/unofficial document reflecting your most recent cumulative GPA)
- The following information:
- Your full name,
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The medical field you are pursuing
- Applicants must submit about an act of kindness that inspired you.
- Candidates can choose to complete any one of the following topic projects
- Applicants need to write in 800 words,(relevant pictures may be included)
- Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
- Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
AvaCare Medical will award a prize of $1000 to the winner. The winning student can use the scholarship only for the college tuition.
Application Deadline: Applications will be received by December 15, 2019.