The Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P is taking an excellent initiative to provide the Auto Safety and Technology Scholarship. Students who are currently engaged or accepted to a four-year college or university can apply for this award.
The scholarship program motive is to make youth aware of distracted driving and accidents. This award will be provided to a deserving student who has the most unique and effective essay among all.
The Rosenberg & Gluck L.L.P is a law firm, established in 1996 by Ted Rosenberg and Michael Gluck. The law firm’s attorneys have over 100 years of experience in prosecuting personal injury claims.
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates should go through the below-mentioned criteria before applying:
- Must be accepted to or currently attending a four-year college or university
- Need to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must submit an essay on the given topic
How to Apply
Ideal candidates must submit their completed online application form with the required documents.
- Must upload an unofficial transcript
- An essay on whether technological advancements in motor vehicles have improved the safety of the driving public or created more distractions and, therefore, more risk.
The student writing the best and unique essay on the relevant topic among all will receive a $2,500 annual scholarship.
The scholarship applications are open until December 15, 2021.