Apply today for a creative and easy scholarship introduced by John’s Crazy Socks. The program will be fun for students and will provide an enormous fund for his/her higher education expenses and the fulfilment of dreams.
The awards are applicable for the students who are living within the United States. The applicants need to be attending a college, university, trade school or training program and also be on the spectrum to be eligible.
John’s Crazy Socks is a father-son venture inspired by co-founder John Lee Cronin, a young man with Down syndrome. John’s affinity for crazy socks paired with his love of making people smile made our mission clear that is to spread happiness.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates including the below requirements will only be applicable for the contest:
- Must be on the autism spectrum.
- Must live in the United States or Canada.
- Must be attending a college, university, trade school or training program in the fall of 2020.
How to Apply
The students who are eager to submit their designs are required to fill out an online application form with all the asked documents below.
- Must mention your address and contact information (phone number, email, etc.)
- Must give social media handles (e.g., Facebook name, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Must write a brief statement to tell us about yourself (250 words)
- Must submit a brief statement of what you will do with the scholarship (250 words)
- Attestation that you are on the Autism spectrum
- Must provide your name and contact information for a personal reference such as a teacher, aide or job coach.
- Must upload your socks within the application form
The students with the most creative design will be handed over an enormous grand prize of $5000. The grant will be useful for any kind of educational purposes.
The deadline to submit your applications with the design is June 15, 2020.