Applications are invited for “Auger & Auger Disabled Scholarship” to the deserving students with a disability, who is pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies in an accredited university.
The grant is available for those applicants who have a US citizen or legal resident living in the United States and its aim is to provide financial support for needy students.
Auger & Auger is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing statewide high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. The company supports the disabled students of America by providing them with an educational fund.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the candidates must read all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- All the participants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Students must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
How to Apply
- To apply for the Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award applicants need to write an essay from one of the given topics:
- The essay must be between 500 and 1000 words:
- Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
- Describe what you have learned from living with your disability. How have those lessons prepared you for college and for what you plan to do after you complete your education?
Winner of this scholarship will enjoy the prize of $1,000.
Application Deadline: Submit the application form online by July 31st.