Atos International SAS, Société par Actions Simplifiée is delighted to announce Atos IT Challenge. The competition is open to all students who are enrolled at the university or in an engineering school during the academic year 2018-2019, from any grade.
The contest is available to promote and encourage innovation in an open environment amongst best-in-class universities and students and to support young innovators in taking their solution forward. It offers cash prizes of €10,000(1st place), €5,000(2nd place), €3,000(3rd place).
Atos will also appoint a special “IT Challenge” HR point of contact, for those members of the winning and finalist teams that may wish to apply directly for an employment opportunity within Atos.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Set up a team from 2 to maximum 4 students.
- Any students enrolled at the university or in an engineering school during the academic year 2018-2019 can participate!
- The contest requires a good level of English both orally and in writing.
- Each University or school will be able to present as many teams as they want, but each team will have to be composed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 members.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To apply, the applicant must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.atositchallenge.net/register/
- By submitting the registration form, each member of the team, warrants that he/she has all required authorizations and consents to enter into this competition on behalf of the relevant University.
- Atos reserves the right to disqualify from the contest, at any time, any team that in their reasonable opinion fails to comply with the Rules or whose participation may be contrary to or damaging the development or performance of the IT Challenge, Atos or other participants or third parties´ interests, image or reputation.
- The winning team will receive €10,000 to help them bring their app to the market and the two finalists respectively €5,000 and €3,000.
- This will be an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career!
The applications open until Nov 30, 2018.