The undergrads have an excellent chance to achieve adequate funds for their higher studies through the Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship. The American Society for Nondestructive Testing is conducting this program for engineering students.
The award is designed to provide effective and useful assistance to students’ higher education. The amount of the grant is good enough to cover any cost of college or university such as fees, tuition, books, travel and many more.
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc. is the world’s largest technical society for nondestructive testing professionals. It was founded in 1941 and currently boasts a membership of over 16,000 including nearly 700 Corporate Partner affiliated companies.
Who May Eligible?
Students should fulfil the given requirements to be acceptable for the scholarship:
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in college and university in the United States
- Must be in recognized engineering department programs at the time the application is submitted for this scholarship.
- Candidate must show their anticipated graduation date to be later than the date the award funds are to be distributed.
- Candidate must also show interest in the field of nondestructive testing and evaluation.
How to Apply
Eligible students are asked to download an application form displayed on the same page and submit it electronically with the required correspondence. The submission can be done here.
- A Complete application form signed by the Administrative Officer (department head or chairman), or his/her designee, of the program in which the student is enrolled.
- An Official school transcript showing all completed coursework
- Must provide three letters of recommendation, signed by separate faculty members
- An essay describing how he/she envisions the role of NDE/NDT in his/her studies and career.
The Financial Awards Committee will distribute up to three $3,000 scholarships each year. The recipients will be able to pay for their expenses related to college or university.
The applications for the scholarships are considerable until 15th December each year.