Ashley Soulé Conroy Foundation is pleased to invite applicants for its Ashley Soulé Conroy Study Abroad Scholarship. Students who are undergraduate in a U.S. 4-year college or university, eligible to apply for this free study grant.
This program is available for U.S. citizen who is enrolled as an undergraduate in a U.S. 4-year college or university. The Ashley Soulé Conroy is a small foundation that is helping students to realize their dream of studying in far-flung corners of the world.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
- Holders must be enrolled as an undergraduate in a U.S. 4-year college or university.
- Candidates must have at least 30 hours of completed undergraduate credit by the time of the study abroad term’s start date.
- Intend to study abroad in a program that is outside of the U.S.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a study abroad term (the days that you are actually enrolled in classes abroad) that is no shorter than 14 weeks.
- Learners must be applying for either the Fall or Spring semester. Summer applicants will not be considered unless their academic term abroad is longer than 14 weeks, in which case they should apply for the spring semester scholarship.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at their current institution, verifiable on their transcript.
How to Apply
- If you are interested to apply for this scholarship program then you will check out the READY TO APPLY page.
- Applicants must be submitting an updated resume, upload it either.PDF or.DOC format, a digital copy of your transcript, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in.PDF format.\
- Typed responses to the following two short essay questions. They recommend writing and editing your responses in a program such as Word so that you can save your work as you write and also check spelling and grammar. Later, you’ll be asked to copy and paste the text into the body of the application.
Benefits: The free study award amount of this Ashley Soulé Conroy Study Abroad Scholarship is $4000.
Application Deadline: The 2019-2020 is now available applications are due on October 1, 2019.