Ascentfunding.com is happy to announce that they are offering a Financial Wellness Scholarship Giveaway for the understudies pursuing certification programs as a full-time understudy in the finance-related field for the scholarly year 2022-2023. The following is more of a sweepstake open for the understudies enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs connected with finance. It is a stunning opportunity for the understudies with a neglected money-related need to win the current year’s $1,000 Financial Wellness Scholarship Giveaway. The following giveaway can help the understudies deal with their instructive costs and permit them to continue focusing on their studies without worrying about an absence of assets. The following giveaway has the benefit that anyone applying for this program doesn’t need to create an essay or make any video. You need to follow three phases, and you are finished.
Regarding capability, understudies enlisted at a degree program full time or part-time or technical skills training program can enter. The applicants ought to be actual inhabitants of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia or, on the other hand, have a DACA status understudy. The applicant ought to be at least 18. The appointed authorities will arbitrarily choose one contender from all qualified applications submitted and consider him the winner of the following giveaway. The drawing will be held after the application period closes. The winner chosen will get the giveaway award of $1,000.
AscentFunding.com offer access to schooling to countless underserved understudies every year. They believe in investing in students of today’s generation, and they need to encourage understudies or involve them to get the most advantage out of that investment. They furnish you with all resources you need to proceed with your education. Ascent is worked around one fundamental belief: credits should develop possible results, not confine them. That is why they offer you more opportunities to meet all requirements for the credit, with or without a cosigner.
Following are the brief details concerning the subsequent grant:
|Education Level||High school or post-secondary|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||January 31, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following is the qualification criteria for the concerning grant program:
- Students who have applied to or who are enrolled in a degree program at least half-time, or technical skills training program (for example, a coding Bootcamp), or
- Who are the parent or legal guardian of a person who has applied to or,
- Who is enrolled in a degree program at least half-time, or technical skills training program in a high school or post-secondary educational institution and,
- legal residents of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia or DACA status students, 18 or older.
- Employees or agents of Sponsor or its parent or affiliate companies or suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible.
- Legal entities are not eligible to enter.
How to Apply?
In order to qualify for the following sweepstakes, the candidate needs to follow the below-given steps:
- STEP 1: Follow @PenFed, @AscentFunding, and “Like” this Instagram post.
- STEP 2: Watch this video to learn the differences between banks and credit unions.
- STEP 3: Leave a comment on the Instagram post sharing one thing you learned from the video about the benefits of a credit union and one piece of advice you plan to share with a friend (tag them too!) to help them learn the difference between the two. Be sure to end your comment with #AscentSponsored.
- STEP 4: Complete the contact form, then “Submit” your entry.
The one winning candidate for the accompanying giveaway will be selected arbitrarily out of the number of qualified applications submitted, and the winning recipient will get a grant adding up to $1,000. The grant sum will be transferred to the winner through means agreed upon.
The participants interested in entering the program are expected to submit their applications no later than the deadline of January 31, 2022. Any delay in submissions will lead to disqualification from the program.