The Arts Council Placer County is offering several grants to the artist’s community. All artists of any age are eligible to apply. You are required to fill the online application form and can apply for the category that you are eligible for. Funds will be distributed in three periods to successful candidates who manage to satisfy the criteria of each category. The last date to submit your application for the first cycle is August 27, 2021.
The winning candidates under each category will receive a cash reward ranging from $250 to $5000 depending on the fundraiser and the donations. The initial amount is decided at $95,000. This is an amazing opportunity for budding artists to showcase their talent and win exciting prizes. Also, the amount is huge and helps you open your own art gallery or help you in getting better career opportunities for yourself.
Arts Council of Placer County aims to promote and advocate all the arts across placer county to enrich and help develop the artistic culture of the region of Northern Carolina. Since 1983, they have been working to build a community throughout the region. They believe that art should be a part of everyday living.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Organization||Arts Council of Placer County|
|Number of Awards||5|
|Application Deadline||August 27, 2021|
Who is Eligible?
There are various grants available and the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Arts Education in the Schools/ Teacher grants: The artists or educators of programs promoting arts education can apply.
- Performers/ Artists/ Studio Tours: Artists, Studio Tours, and Performers for special projects are eligible.
- Arts Organization: The applicants must be a non-profit or apply with a fiscal sponsor for community arts project, festivals, tours, events, etc.
- Public Art/ Special Arts Projects: This grant is for the enduring works of arts that will be publicly displayed.
- Film Projects: The grant is available for local film projects.
How to Apply?
For applying to any of the grants, fill the online application form and provide all the details correctly.
The benefits that the various grants offer are as follows:
- Arts Education in the Schools/ Teacher grants: $250 – $1500
- Performers/ Artists/ Studio Tours: $250 – $1500
- Arts Organization: $500 – $5000
- Public Art/ Special Arts Projects: $1000 – $5000
- Film Projects: $500 -$2500
The initial amount accounted for the grants is $95,000 and is subjected to increase depending upon the fundraising and donations.
The deadline for the grant is August 27, 2021. Please complete the application process before the deadline for consideration of candidature.