Applications are open for The Art of Building Photography Competition run by the Chartered Institute of Building. The competition is open to both professional and amateur photographers above the age of 18 unless entering the Young Photographer of the Year category.
The Art of Building photography competition is an international showcase for the very best digital photography of the built environment. It is a competition that celebrates buildings and the relationship people have with the built environment.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Open to both professional and amateur photographers above the age of 18 unless entering the Young Photographer of the Year category.
- They accept entries from anywhere in the world.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: http://www.artofbuilding.org/enter
- The Art of Building is free to enter
- Entrants can submit up to three photographs across any of the categories.
- There are three categories:
- Conservation and Heritage
- Human interaction
- Images entered into the competition must be between 2MB and 8MB JPEG files.
- Photography that has been digitally enhanced or altered is allowed.
- However, entries embedded with borders or locks will not be accepted.
- What they want
- Photos that inspire others to look at and appreciate the built world around them
- Original work by the person entering it
- Photographs must be entered in a JPEG format
- They must also be between 2mb and 8mb (per photo) in size
- Late entries, once the competition is closed we will not accept photographs
- Photographs which have embedded text, borders or are locked will not be accepted
- Submissions that have won other photography competitions are also not allowed.
This year’s best photographs will receive a £3,500 cash prize.
The application will close on November 12, 2018.