Arizona State University is a top-ranked research university in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. ASU has inspired its faculty and students to lead discovery, most notably space exploration, electron microscopy, sustainability, and human origins. It graduates more than 20,000 thinkers, innovators and master learners every year.
There are 350-degree options for undergraduate’s students, and more than 400 graduate degree and certificate programs offered at ASU. More than 36,000 students are enrolled in ASU Online courses. ASU also offers the 4+1 accelerated program, which allows students in their senior year to attain their master’s degree the following year.
With 82.9% Arizona State University acceptance rate, admission to ASU is somewhat competitive. As of fall 2018, the university had about 73,000 students attending classes across its metro campuses, including 60,000-plus undergraduates and more than 12,000 postgraduates. ASU is where students and faculty work with NASA to develop, advance and lead innovations in space exploration.
What GPA do you need to get into Arizona State University?
- The average GPA at ASU is 3.49.
- With a GPA of 3.49, ASU requires you to be around average in your high school class.
Is Arizona State University an Ivy League school?
- Arizona State University is recognized globally as a top-ranked knowledge enterprise focused on solutions to society’s greatest challenges, advancing a better life for all.
- The academic experience and opportunities at ASU drive students to perform at the best of their abilities.
- ASU welcomed its largest-ever freshman class; the nearly 13,000 enrollments represented a 12 percent increase from fall 2017.
Arizona State University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Arizona State University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into ASU?
- The average ACT score at ASU is 25.
- This score makes ASU Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it cost to go to Arizona State University?
Arizona Resident Undergraduate Student
Living on campus
|Living off||Living with|
Base Tuition &
What are the majors at Arizona State University is known for?
- ASU more popular majors are such as Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological, and Biomedical Sciences and Visual and Performing Arts.
- ASU also offers courses and degrees through ASU Online and at the ASU Colleges at Lake Havasu City in western Arizona and offers regional learning programs in Thatcher, Yuma, and Tucson.
- Coursework at ASU goes far beyond classroom lectures, incorporating opportunities to learn by doing the things you’ll actually be doing in your career.
- The university has more than doubled its research funding and is recognized as one of the fastest-growing research enterprises in the United States.
How much is tuition at Arizona State University?
- The 2018 undergraduate tuition & fees of Arizona State University-Tempe are $10,792 for Arizona residents and $27,372 for out of State students and the 2018 graduate school tuition & fees are $11,938 for State residents and $25,018 for others.
- For academic year 2017-2018, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Arizona State University-Tempe is $10,792 for in-state and $27,372 for out-of-state students.
- The undergraduate 2018-2019 estimated tuition & fees at Arizona State University-Tempe is $11,231 for in-state and $28,305 for out-of-state students.
Is Arizona State University a public or private school?
- ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom it excludes, but by whom it includes and how they succeed; advancing research.
- Its discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
- The university is organized into 17 colleges, featuring more than 170 cross-discipline centers and institutes pursuing meaningful cutting-edge research; developing solutions to fight new diseases; studying implications of new discoveries on public policy and democracy; imagining creative placemaking; advancing equity and inclusion; and more.
- The university considers each campus “distinctive” and academically focused on certain aspects of the overall university mission.
What is the SAT score required for Arizona State University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Arizona State University?
- The average SAT score composite at ASU is 1210.
- This score makes ASU Competitive for SAT test scores.