Architect 3000 Network is pleased to announce the Architecture Proposals International Contest for 7 Petal Schools. The theme of proposals must integrate the 7 pedagogical areas which are interlaced and complementary. This is a worldwide contest open to all visionary architects and designers (professionals) and students.
The aim of the contest is re-evolutionary educative transformation, based on the programs of Pedagooogia 3000. The contest winner will get many exciting prizes such as get the chance to become part of the Architects 3000 Network and their proposals will be published in the 7 Petal Schoolbook, volume III, 2019.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible for the Architecture Proposals International Contest for 7 Petal Schools, candidates must be (professionals) architects, designers, and students.
How to Apply &and Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an application online form through the given link: https://architects3000.weebly.com/practicals.html
The participant’s proposal must include following criteria given below:
- Format: Your proposal should include:
- Two panels A2 size (420 x 594 mm) vertical or horizontal, in JPEG 150 dpi
- A text of explanation (maximum 2000 words)
- Name, email, phone, age, title, affiliation, institution
- Optional: you may add an animation.
- Topics: An Innovative architecture for a 7 Petal School for an existing site or an ideal place.
- The proposals must integrate the 7 pedagogical areas which are interlaced and complementary.
- Design and conceptual guidelines: The proposals will be appreciated and selected by the following guidelines:
- The layout of the 7 Petals clearly outlined, with its respective 7 colors
- Integration of some universal geometry, related to contemporary design
- Bio-construction (optional)
- Bio-climatic design
- Green areas and open-air spaces
- Functional and practical design for children
- Aesthetically harmonious and attractive
- And fun for the students (and teachers)!
The winner of this contest will receive:
- Three selected proposals will receive a free registration and hotel accommodation (for one person per team) to present the project and participate in the 6-days of the 9th Internacional Gathering of Architects 3000 and Universal Geometry, taking place in Sicily, Italy (September 24-30, 2018).
- Seven selected proposals will be published in the 7 Petal Schoolbook, volume III, 2019.
- All submitted proposals will be published on this website.
- All authors and teams may become part of the Architects 3000 Network, which offers advantages:
- priority for Architects 3000 Network members for future constructions of the next 7 Petal School (at the moment there are 4 schools in preparation worldwide, and 6 functioning)
- special discount on all of Pedagooogia 3000 and Architects 3000 future events.
- The jury is composed by members of the Architects 3000 Network (4 architects and one pedagogue).
- If you wish to do a workshop and/or present your project at the Gathering, send us your proposal to:
architects3000network (at) gmail.com Cc: noemi.paymal.foundation (at) gmail.com
All proposals must be submitted before 9 July 2018
If you have any questions regarding the competition process, send an email to architects3000network(at)gmail.com