Are you looking forward to establishing your career in architecture? If yes, then you need to acquire quality higher education in this field to build a successful career. But pursuing a degree in architecture may pose a financial burden on your shoulders. Don’t worry since you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for this Diversity Advancement Scholarships. These funding promises are made possible by Architects Foundation to support young architecture. To be eligible for these programs, you must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program.
These scholarships are renewable for five years, so you can easily pursue your course without worrying about the cost. This year, the Architects Foundation has brought multiple funding opportunities that all are targeted at helping more minority students pursue a successful career in architecture. Through these programs, this organization wants to help minority students who have been unrepresented when it comes to education gain access to college education at an affordable rate.
Architects Foundation has been working on solving problems, transforming lives, and creating a better world through its works. It is a philanthropic partner of the American Institute of Architects and offers various programs to support and empower the next-generation design community.
For quick information, check out the given table:
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Check out these requirements to see whether you are eligible or not:
- Applicants must be a high school student planning to enroll in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program;
- Candidates should be a rising second-year college student in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
- Participants must be a technical school or community college student who has completed high school or its equivalent and intends to transfer to a NAAB-accredited architecture program.
How to Apply
To access the online application form, you need to log in and sign up through the online portal of Architects Foundation. After completing your online application form, please submit it with the required documents given below.
- A comprehensive essay describing why you think it’s important to have diverse viewpoints and cultures represented within the architecture profession (1,200 words)
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- A portfolio
These scholarships are valued at $20,000 and will help students lessen the burden of their study costs. The free money that students will get through scholarships will work as a helping hand and confidence booster for students. These programs will allow them to focus on education and secure better grades.
Applications are available until January 15, 2021. Please send your application by this date.