The American Research Center is delighted to announce the ARCE-CAORC Research Fellowships for the high potential candidates for the academic year 2020-21.
This fellowship is open to U.S. citizen pre-doctoral candidates, postdoctoral scholars, faculty and senior scholars at museums, universities, and institutions worldwide for a minimum stay of three months and a maximum stay of 12 months.
Who May Eligible
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Applicants may be ABD doctoral candidates, postdoctoral, faculty or independent scholars
How to Apply
- An online application form
- A 1,500-word research proposal that
- Describes your intended research
- Describes your research methodology
- Demonstrates the need to consult sources in Egypt
- Explains the scholarly significance of your research and your qualifications to undertake the research
- Assesses the feasibility of completing your research within the proposed timeframe
- Describes the final publication format of your research
- Three recommendation letters for all applicants PLUS one language proficiency recommendation letter for pre-doctoral applicants
- Graduate and undergraduate transcripts for pre-doctoral applicants.
Benefits: The scholars will receive the amount ranges from $2,200-$3,520 per month based on academic rank, plus round trip airfare.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on January 15, 2020