American Psychological Association (APA) is encouraging US students by offering the APA Executive Branch Science Fellowship for prospective applicants to think for their trained background and career goals.
The grant is eligible for those US Students who have a desire to build their career in the medical-related field for research in the United States.
American Psychological Association (APA) is the leading scientific and professional organisation representing psychology in the United States, including more than 118,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
Who May Eligible
A prospective fellow should:
- The student must be demonstrating excellence in scientific psychology.
- Aspirants must be able to work quickly and communicate effectively on a wide variety of topics and work cooperatively with individuals having diverse viewpoints.
- Candidates must have a doctorate in psychology or related field.
- The student must be a member of APA.
- Participants must be US citizen.
How to Apply
Applicants must include the following:
- Students need to complete an online application.
- Aspirants need to submit the following materials electronically:
- A detailed CV
- A statement of approximately 1,000 words addressing your interest in the fellowship, that what you want to learn from the experience and how the scholarship fits within your overall career goals.
- Three letters of recommendation that specifically address your ability to serve successfully in the executive branch as a fellow.
APA provides a fellowship stipend of approximately $80,000, as well as allotments for health insurance coverage, professional growth, relocation expenses, and travel and lodging for the 2020 APA Annual Convention at which the fellow will present at the annual Convention Fellowship Symposium
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020