The Answering Legal is excited to announce Answering Legal Law Scholarship for the high potential aspirants. The motive of the program is to support law students who show ambition, perseverance, and of course, merit in their studies, in the legal community and in their lives.
The Answering Legal is located at 120 Lake Avenue in Nesconset, New York, and their entire call center is located inside their office in New York. The Answering Legal uses conditional call forwarding in order to answer calls that people miss in their office.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school.
- Aspirants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
How to Apply
- In order to receive Answering Legal’s FAAS merit scholarship, students must complete an online application form along with an unofficial copy of their transcript and a 500-1000 essay.
- Please choose one of the following questions provided for your essay:
- How have your personal life experiences affected your outlook on the United States legal system?
- What has inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
Benefits: The Answering Legal Law Scholarship will provide the amount of $5,000 for the students.
Application Deadline: Application for the scholarship is open till November 5, 2019.