The students preparing to start or continue their undergraduate education within the United States of America have an opportunity to apply for the Annual Rising Star Scholarship. The program is administrated by the Weiss & Paarz P.C.
The award is organized to assist brilliant students in their higher education. The recipient will be to pay for the courses fee, books, tuition, travel or any other expense through the amount of the grant.
Weiss & Paarz P.C. is a firm working in Philadelphia, PA in Medical Malpractice cases. .Its limits on practice to representing victims of medical malpractice. Its goal is to provide the highest quality representation.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible for the program, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a student starting or continuing his/her undergraduate education anywhere in the United States of America
- Must demonstrate financial need, exceptional work ethic, strength in the face of diversity, academic achievement, commitment to the local community and charitable giving, ability to lead other and overall moral character.
How to Apply
The interested candidates are asked to complete an online scholarship program. The students will be able to get considered only with the submission of the below documents.
- A curriculum vitae or resume stating work experience, educational background, and high school and college grade point average and class rank
- A personal statement of maximum two pages, which includes a description of your career goals and what you plan to use the scholarship funding for
- Confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID; and a copy of your state ID or driver’s license
The winner of the program is to receive an award amount of $1,000. The scholar will be able to accomplish his/her education.
The deadline to submit your application is September 30th, 2020, for this scholarship.