Applications are open for Annual Oberlo Students Contest sponsored by Oberlo. This competition is open to legal residents of any one of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
The Oberlo Students Contest rewards students who are aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders. Unleash your creativity and share your ideas through an essay about the future of the retail industry. Oberlo invites you to write an essay on What is “The Next Big Thing in E-commerce”?
Who May Eligible:
- This Competition is open to legal residents of any one of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or Canada, excluding Quebec (collectively, “Territory”)
- Who are over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of primary residence as of the date of entry, and who are currently enrolled either full-time or part-time in a post-secondary institution.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate in the contest, Write an original essay on the topic of: “The next big thing in E-commerce” and submit to email@example.com with all of the required information (for example, full name, country of residence and educational institution).
- You may only submit one (1) Eligible Essay in the Competition, and the Eligible Essay submitted must be unique and cannot have been previously published.
- Previous winners of other promotions sponsored by Oberlo may also win this Competition.
- Eligible Essays must meet all of the following requirements in Sponsor’s sole discretion or the associated entry will be disqualified:
- If Eligible Essay depicts or includes any third party, entrant must have all permissions and rights from the individual(s) depicted (and his/her parent or legal guardian, if a minor) and agrees to provide Sponsor with written confirmation of those permissions and rights upon request.
- Eligible Essay must be between 750-1000 words and in docx or pdf format and must include your full name, country of residence and educational institution.
- Eligible Essay must not create or imply any association between Sponsor and any individual, entity, or anyone else or his, her, or its products or services.
- Eligible Essay must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright, including moral rights, trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity.
- Eligible Essay must not have been submitted in any other external contest, promotion, or competition.
- Eligible Essay must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, threatening, trade libelous, slanderous, libelous, disparaging, unlawfully harassing, profane, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, inappropriate or injurious to any individual, any Released Party, or any third party.
- Eligible Essay must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
- Eligible Essay must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- Eligible Essay must not suggest, depict, or describe any inappropriate, unlawful, or dangerous behavior or use of Sponsors or any other products or services.
- There are a total of three (3) prizes available to be won in this Competition.
- The Grand Prize consists solely of $3,500 USD cash prize and publication of the Eligible Essay on the Oberlo blog (oberlo.com/blog)
- The Second Place Prize consists solely of $1,000 USD cash prize and
- The Third Place Prize consists solely of $500 USD cash prize
Application Deadline is October 31, 2018.
Any questions regarding the Competition should be directed to Oberlo UAB at firstname.lastname@example.org.