Highly talented applicants are invited to apply for the Ann “Tunky” Riley Excellence in K–12 Education Scholarships sponsoring by the Walden University. The program is open for US citizens only.
Walden University is an online for-profit university and Public Benefit Corporation in Minnesota. They provide a hands-on teaching environment for students. Walden is committed to helping students who are achieving their goals.
Who May Eligible
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you are required to follow the criteria:
- Claimants must be a new student enrolling in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s, and Doctoral programs in K-12 education at Walden University after January 1, 2019.
- Aspirants should be a US citizen.
- Applicants must have met all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into one of the Riley College of Education and Leadership’s aforementioned programs.
How to Apply
- Applicants must accomplish the online application form with required documents such as a current copy of their resume or CV
- Students have to write an essay of no more than 1,000 words describing how you contributed to advancing positive social change in one or more of the following areas:
- Influencing the lives of others
- Mentoring a colleague
- Making a positive impact in your community
Benefits: This grant awards up to four $ 25,000 scholarships to new students who are interested in enrolling in one of the degree programs at the university.
Application Deadline: Students can apply for this scholarship until November 8, 2019.