Do you have love and affection towards animals? Then, show your fondness in the form of essay and win a valuable award. The Aulsbrook Law Firm is organizing this significant Animal Rescue Scholarship for the year 2020.
The program is conducted for the high school students and applicants enrolled in an accredited community college, graduate or undergraduate program in the United States. The motive of the grant is to assist a caring individual who is dedicated to protecting animals.
Aulsbrook Law Firm is located in Arlington, Texas and works to create a unique legal defence for your personal injuries. It serves for legal representation of any car accident, medical malpractice case, and premises liability cases.
Who May Eligible?
Interested candidates must be following all the eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- High school students who will be enrolled at a university or college for the upcoming semester are also invited to apply.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are asked to submit their correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org to get considered for the scholarship.
- A current resume with the recent contact information and status as a student
- An original essay of approximately 750 words answering the question: Discuss your personal relationship with a rescue animal or volunteer animal organization and how it has impacted your life. How do you dedicate your time to helping animals and animal rescue organizations?
- Must submit an updated transcript of the applicant’s recent institution.
- Students may provide an unofficial transcript if an official transcript is unattainable
The one caring student who demonstrates love for animals will be awarded a scholarship of $1,000 to support his/her studies.
The applications for the 2020 Animal Rescue Scholarship is open until September 30, 2020.