Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is inviting young volunteers who want to participate in community service and develop a greater understanding and empathy towards their fellow community members, to apply for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is offered to all interested students that have a GPA of 3.0 or above and are currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program with good academic standing and a history of community service. The scholarship award of $2,500 will be presented to the winning students.
Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is a legal consultancy that brings years of experience successfully representing Florida clients in personal injury and criminal defense law. The firm has an outstanding legal team that will defend its rights and helps its clients get the monetary compensation they deserve. Anidjar & Levine handle all types of personal injury, criminal defense, Social Security disability, and property litigation matters. The legal team at Anidjar & Levine is well-equipped to investigate the facts of their cases and make every effort to get their clients the maximum compensation possible.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine|
|Education Level||Undergraduate or Graduate|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||15th June 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be students who are currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- The applicants should have a history of serving their community in a volunteer role.
- The applicants must currently be in good academic standing and provide transcripts to support a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are first required to apply for admission via the application portals of their respective universities and colleges.
- The applicants must assemble the following information:
- Current resume
- Your most recent transcript
- A 500-word essay on one of these writing prompts:
- What job skill(s) did you develop through community service that you did not possess prior to volunteering?
- What did community service teach you about leadership?
- How has your community service influenced your career goals?
- Then, to apply for this scholarship students must submit a scholarship application form available on the right margin of the page.
The winners selected by the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship will be provided an award worth $2,500. The students will be able to utilize this award amount to cover the cost of their undertaken study.
The applicants must submit their application and accompanying documents online by the application deadline, i.e. 15th June 2022. The application must be complete and not be submitted via email or it will not be considered.