Get ready to share your most innovative and thought-provoking ideas for expanding access to higher education and win an award. The Amy G Law firm is arranging the Access to Education Scholarship for the year 2020.
The program applies to the students who are currently enrolled in any course of study at an accredited degree program within the United States. Also, holders of GEDs and high school graduates who are beginning college-level studies may apply.
Amy G Law is a personal injury firm located in Denver, Colorado and serving clients over the state Practice areas include workers’ compensation, wrongful. Amy Gaiennie is the Managing Member of The Gaiennie Law Office.
Who May Eligible?
The interested applicants are advised to take a look over the requirements before applying:
- Students must be recently enrolled in any course of study at an accredited degree program within the United States, whether a community college, junior college, undergraduate or graduate school.
- GEDs Holders, as well as high school graduates who will begin college-level studies imminently, may also be eligible.
How to Apply
The complete applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: APPLICANT’S NAME – AMY G LAW FIRM ACCESS TO EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP.
- All supporting documentation should be included in the email message as separate attachments.
- Must submit proof of good academic standing from your present institution of learning. For this award, such documentation must consist of a cumulative grade point average of no less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must provide an updated resume, current contact information and a clear statement of present program level and student status
- Must include the latest version of your academic transcript (unofficial versions are permitted) from his or her current school; freshmen are allowed to send an unofficial document from the most recent institution attended, together with any other available documentation from their present school
- An original essay of 750 words (Times New Roman, 12-point font preferred) describing the role of higher education in society and explaining the applicant’s ideas for expanding access to a broader range of demographic groups
The firm is pleased to grant an award amount of $1,000 to the applicant. The reward is to be utilized for any educational purpose.
The official application deadline for the scholarship is September 30, 2020.