Your higher education will contribute a good part to the overall growth of the nation. AmericanTrucks is always ready to empower students for the ultimate growth of America. AmericanTrucks is proudly inviting students to apply for its precious AmericanTrucks Student Scholarships. Students who are currently enrolled fulltime in an accredited United States technical institute, 2/4 year college or university with the program in construction management, secondary school, or tuition bearing apprenticeship program in the traditional building trades are eligible. Students who are pursuing certificate programs or apprenticeship programs or currently attending high school and be attending an accredited school in the next academic year to one of the traditional building trades programs are welcome to apply.
AmericanTrucks is passionate about its mission to serve the community that supports them. They have recognized a growing trend in the building trades industry. Educational programs are receiving a lot of attention from national leaders, and it’s their final to be involved in a meaningful way. The firm aims to expand the field of trucking with the help of these deserving and valuable students. It helps students to do better in their academics, leaving behind the worries of expenses.
AmericanTrucks was founded as an online retailer of light dirt pickup truck parts in April 2017. AmericanTrucks is a subsidiary of Turn5 Inc. It has become the premier Parts distributor and online retailer of parts and accessories for domestic trucks like Ford F150, Dodge Ram, and many. The brand has also established a track record of philanthropy having contributed more than $15000 to help local non perform organizations helping to bridge the skills gap in the traditional building trades with the positive payload.
|Educational Level||High school or University students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||October 15, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the eligibility requirements set by the firm you need to follow:
- Applicant should be currently fulltime in an accredited United States technical institute, 2/4 year college or university with the program in construction management, secondary school, or tuition bearing apprenticeship program in the traditional building trades like carpentry, HVAC, electric, or related fields of study are eligible.
- Students pursuing certificate programs or apprenticeship programs are welcome.
- Applicants currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited year to one of the programs mentioned above are eligible.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should apply for the scholarship through an online application form. Applicants should provide all the needed details and the materials in the same form. Late or incomplete data will not be accepted for further review. All the applications are expected to be submitted before the deadline.
- 750 to 1500 words essay describing who you are and how you plan to use your education contribute to a thriving community of trade workers who are dedicated to a hands-on approach to knowledge development.
- Submit the proof of enrolment.
One scholarship for $2500 will be awarded twice a year to students. One scholarship will be awarded for the fall semester and one scholarship for the spring semester each year. These are non-renewable scholarships, but winners are eligible to reapply for future areas by writing new essays.
The last date to apply for the program is October 15, 2020.