Students enrolled in or applying to enroll in any degree program in the fields of education or healthcare at any accredited university in the U.S. are welcome to apply for the amazing scholarship award. This is the golden opportunity is introduced by the American Academy of CPR and First Aid Inc.
This program was started to maximize the spread of the important first aid and CPR training, and share more stories from future educators and healthcare professionals. Proper first aid treatment is the savior of various future problems. The recipients will be handed over funds for their future educational careers.
The American Academy of CPR and First Aid Inc. was founded on a simple mission in mind: Teach How to Save a Life. With this goal present in the company’s development and ambitions, the company has created high-quality online CPR courses to help students excel. These courses are designed to help the general public, teachers, nursing home workers, day-care workers, and other medical workers gain the CPR skills and first aid knowledge needed to help save a life.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Students who are eligible with the given below norms can only apply for the grant:
- A student applying for this scholarship must be currently enrolled in or using within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must have a GPA score of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Students must focus on their essay, as broad scholarship views, of what counts as a “healthcare field,” and that can include students pursuing mental health degrees or occupations, as well as administrative and non-profit programs. Applicants have the opportunity to make their case for why their chosen field of study can be classified as healthcare or education.
How to Apply
If you are eligible according to the above criteria, then you are all set to apply for the grant. Applicants have to submit their applications with required documents on the following email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get consideration.
- Applicants must submit an updated resume with, applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email.
- Applicants must write an essay of between 750 and 1,000 words, explaining your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field. You can submit your essay as attached Word File or linked as a Google Doc.
- Applicants must attach a copy of the most recent academic transcript to prove enrollment in a qualifying degree program from accredited U.S. institutions. OR A copy of your letter of acceptance, confirming future registration in a qualifying degree program from accredited U.S. institutions.
- You must provide your school GPA.
- The scholarship winner will need to submit a photocopy of a government-issued state identification card or driver’s license.
The outstanding scholar will be award with the “Save a Life” Scholarship of worth $1,500. This grant is awarded twice per year: once in the spring and once in the fall. The award will help students accomplish their higher and quality education.
The application deadline for a fall scholarship is October 1st, 2020.