It’s time to get the support you deserve! The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is ready to reduce your expenses load. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is announcing the availability of their extraordinary scholarship. The Association scholarship is open to all the interested Amarillo area students. The scholarship is based on merit, academic potential, financial need, and community service.
The Association will help students with the scholarship for their bright future. This organization understands the problems and believes in solving them through these excellent initiatives like scholarships. The process of the scholarship is straightforward.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is a civil rights organization. It is a United States organization formed in 1909 as an interracial endeavor to advance African Americans’ justice. The organization was created by a bunch of people who also included W. E. B. Du Bois, Moorfield Storey, Ida B. Wells, and Mary White Ovington.
For more information about the NAACP scholarship, check the table below:
|Organization||National Association for the Advancement of Colored People|
|Educational Level||High school, college and university students|
|Number of Awards||Differs|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the requirements to make sure about your eligibility:
- Students must be Amarillo area high school seniors with good academic standings.
- Candidates must be accepted as a full-time students at an accredited college or university to prove admission.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications online through email or post. Applicants can email their applications and supporting documents to president@amarilloNAACP.org or post at the following address:
AMARILLO branch scholarship committee
P.O. Box 2433
AMARILLO, TX 791052433
- Applicants must submit their most recent official transcripts with the application.
- Candidates must submit two letters of recommendation, one letter from a teacher or counselor and a second letter from any committee member familiar with the applicant’s assets.
- Applicants must submit a short essay of a minimum of 250 words. This essay should describe applicants’ thoughts on why community service is essential.
- Candidates must also submit their recent photographs with the application.
This scholarship will help the students to fulfill their educational needs. Payment for the tuition, books, and fees will be held for the Student Financial Aid Officer student. This scholarship will be benefited up to $ 500-$1000. This scholarship will indeed reduce the financial burden of the students.
The application is currently open now. Submit the application form before March 31, 2021.