Allied Van Lines, known as one of the market-leading moving organizations in America, is eager to offer a 2021 grant program focused on understudies whose field of study centers around logistics and moving-related areas. Allied Van Lines concentrate on developing our industry and supporting the most splendid students in logistics and moving. The purpose of starting the following scholarship is to help students pursue a career in logistics or move by providing them monetary assistance to fund their education without worrying about their finances. If you satisfy the above requirement, then it is your chance to take part in and get an opportunity to receive a reasonable sum of money of $1,000.
The Allied Van Lines scholarship 2021 is open to the applicants that should be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States and must be enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college or university in the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field. There will be three winning recipients of the following scholarship and be granted the prize money of $1,000 each. In order to be able to receive the scholarship, make sure that you submit your applications before December 15, 2021. Submissions made past the deadline will be straightforwardly rejected. For further details, refer to the official scholarship portal.
Allied Van Lines is a moving organization of choice for your subsequent migration. With all that you need to ponder during your forthcoming migration, you shouldn’t need to stress over the genuine move itself. You’ll be happy to realize that Allied is not just the most prominent moving organization in the world. They additionally have over 85 years of experience that make them extraordinarily qualified to assist you with overcoming your move without a hitch.
|Organization||Allied Van Lines|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Contest Deadline||December 15, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
|Requirements||Essay, proof of enrolment, transcripts|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship is given below:
- The participant should be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- The participant should be enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of an accredited college or university in the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Only one entry per contestant is required.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of Allied Van Lines and their immediate families are not eligible to apply.
- The participant should comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, including the following.
1. It does not exceed your expenses;
2. It is not designated or earmarked for other purposes (such as room and board), and does not require (by its terms) that it cannot be used for qualified education expense; and
3. It does not represent payment for teaching, research, or other services required as a condition for receiving the scholarship.
- The participant must be a Candidate for a Degree. You are a Candidate for a Degree if
1. Attend a primary or secondary school or are pursuing a degree at a college or university, or
2. Attend an educational institution that:
3. Provides a program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s or higher degree, or offers a program of training to prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation; and
4. Is authorized under federal or state law to provide such a program and is accredited by a nationally recognized accreditation agency
- Eligible educational institution. An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction, and that usually maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and typically has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.
How to Apply?
To enter the Allied Van Lines, the candidates are expected to complete the application form provided on the official port of scholarship. Additionally, submit an essay of 400-800 words stating why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. The candidates are advised not to be too formal.
The documents that need to be attached with your application form is as follows:
- Your recent transcripts.
- Proof of enrollment at your college.
In the case of the subsequent scholarship, the three most deserving candidates will be picked out of all applications submitted. The winners will be granted the prize money of $1,000 each. That means a total of $3,000 will be given. The award money will be written to the school the winner is currently attending in the form of a check, and mailed to the personal address of the winner.
Make sure that you submit your applications before December 15, 2022. Submissions made past the deadline will be straightforwardly rejected.