Do you belong to Italian heritage, which is pursuing graduation at Nassau or Suffolk County? The Italian Americans in Government are looking forward to helping these students throughout their academics by assisting them with a fantastic Alfred F. Sarnenga, Jr. Memorial Scholarship to help them excel. The Italian Americans in Government believes that education is key to success not only for the individual but for the nation, and must be accessible to every individual. They provide $2,500.00 each for the two deserving students who are graduating from a high school in Nassau or Suffolk County and belong to Italian heritage.
The main focus of this scholarship is to support the deserving students who are passionate about their studies and have the ability to make a profound change in the community. The mission of Italian Americans in Government is to provide a cheerful future to the students by eliminating all their difficulties. Their vision is to encourage the students of Italian heritage to receive higher education and utilize their knowledge to better the nation.
The Italian Americans in Government are warmly welcoming the students who belong to Italian heritage. They believe that every student has got the right to receive an education. As a part of the community, we must support the students to get through their financial burden and provide better educational opportunities. The Italian Americans in Government works to excel the students to their academics and receive a bright future with the assistance of the incredible scholarship.
Take a look at the following table for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Italian Americans in Government|
|Educational Level||Graduating Student|
|Number of Awards||two|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go thoroughly through the below-mentioned points to know about the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should provide a complete application
- The fellow must be of Italian heritage
- The candidate should be graduating from any high school in Nassau or Suffolk County
- The fellow must be having a remarkable academic performance
- The student must need financial assistance
- The student should have involved in community service and extra-curricular activity
How to Apply
Students must provide the complete application attached with the required documents before the deadline. The fellow should postmark the application via mail to:
Joan Enright IAIG Scholarship, Chairperson 50 Little Neck Road, Centerport, NY 1172
Students are requested to provide the submission before the deadline as the late submission will directly be rejected.
Kindly go through the checklist of the required documents:
- The candidate must provide a high school transcript,
- The fellow must type and provide an essay not to exceed one typed page in length on either of the following topics:
“What it Means To Mc To Be An Italian-American,” or
“My Italian-American Role Model,” or
“I low J Honor My Italian Heritage” –
- The candidate must provide a brief explanation of any special circumstances
- The student must submit a membership application/membership fee by parent or guardian
- The candidate should demonstrate the need for financial support
These funds will defray the financial burden of the students. The funds must be used only to pay students’ needs like tuition, fees, and other expense. These foundations encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming difficulties. The process of these scholarships is easy. These programs help students to achieve their goals without any worries.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.