To provide bright students the fund, training, and cultural enrichment they need to support the enhancement of their lives, the Aleut Foundation has established Educational Scholarships. Students can apply for this merit-based award for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Aleut Foundation has organized this funding program for students enrolled in an American accredited university or college who have applied to undertake full-time or part-time honors, undergraduate, or graduate study programs. The students must have at least a 2.0 GPA to be eligible to win the benefits of this scholarship, typical of the cost of education incurred.
The Aleut Foundation is a private foundation under Section 509(a)(2) and is exempt from Federal and State income taxes under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Aleut Foundation’s mission is to support the economic and social needs of the Aleut people with scholarships for post-secondary education, career development, and burial assistance for shareholders and descendants of The Aleut Corporation (TAC). It aims to enhance the life and culture of the Aleut people and fund the education of Aleut people which is the key to the future.
Table of Contents
|Organization||The Aleut Foundation|
|Education Level||Honours, Undergraduate, or Graduate|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Country||United States of America|
|Contest Deadline||30th November, 2022|
|Requirements||Scholarship application documents|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must hold a letter of acceptance stating their student status and the program enrolled in.
- The applicants must be pursuing a full-time program.
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.0 -3.5 GPA.
How to Apply?
- The interested students must first apply for admission to an accredited American university or college through its own designated application portal.
- The applicants will require the following supporting documents to apply for the scholarship:
- Letter of acceptance
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Official Transcripts
- Class schedule
- The scholarship applications must then be submitted online.
The winning applicants will be presented scholarships award amounts and benefits based on their academic merit as mentioned below:
- Honors: Students must have at least a 3.5-grade point average.
- Exceptional: Students must have at least a 3.0-grade point average.
- Achievement: Students must have at least a 2.5-grade point average.
- Merit: Students must have at least a 2.0-grade point average.
- Part-Time: Students must have at least a 2.0-grade point average and enrolled in at least 3 credit hours.
- Graduate: Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours, maintain a 3.0-grade point average, and be admitted into a graduate program.
The applications must be submitted for fall, spring, and summer semesters by 30th June 2022, 30th November, and 30th April respectively. In case the deadline day falls on a weekend, the applications must be considered due on Friday before.