AlcoRehab.org is proud to announce its Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest to earn funds to cover any of the educational expenses. The contest is available for the legal residents of the United States who are enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate programs.
The purpose of this grant is to increase more awareness of the dangers of alcohol abuse and addictions and helps motivate people struggling with alcohol abuse issues to reach out for help. The students describing the best solution for the topic will be handed over adequate funds.
The AlcoRehab.org works as a group of professionals, who are always available to help those people who fight with alcoholism. It is devoted to providing free support and resources for people who are fighting alcohol addiction and their loved ones.
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for the contest applicants must include the given requirements:
- All participants must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate programs.
- S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee are eligible to apply.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
To enter in this Scholarship Contest, applicants need to write an essay on the following topic and download an Application Form and email their article as well as a copy of their complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How alcohol abuse and addiction affect modern society? What steps can be taken to decrease the impact of alcohol abuse and addictions on people and culture?
- The submitted essay must be the original work of the contestants. Any attempts of plagiarism will result in the participant’s will be immediate disqualification.
- Participants may not contact the judges for any reason. Doing so will result in participants immediately disqualified from this contest.
- Any article that fails to meet the specified requirements or is sent after the submission deadline will be disqualified.
- Any award a participant has won in the competition can be immediately revoked.
- The participant will pay all federal, state, local, and other taxes and charges on awards.
- All submissions become the property of AlcoRehab.org, to use, reproduce, or distribute as it sees fit in its sole discretion.
The scholarship includes a $6,000 award for each year to three students. The first winner will receive an amount of $3,000, the second winner will receive an amount of $2,000, and the winner of the third prize will be receiving an amount of $1,000.
The application deadline to submit the essay is October 12, 2020.