Alcanzando Un Sueño Scholarship Fund is a program designed to help the next generation of Hispanic students achieve their post-secondary education goals. The scholarship is open for the high-school seniors of the Atlanta Metro and Phoenix Metro area. All the candidates who are enrolled in 12th-grade with sufficient credits to graduate in the spring term of the award year are eligible for the scholarship. The candidate must be of Hispanic descent and bilingual. The applicants should have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0-grade scale. For applying, fill the online application form, submit an essay, two letters of recommendations, a photograph, a CV and a letter of acceptance of higher education institution. The last date to fill your application form is June 1, 2021.
The winner will be awarded the educational fund which can be used to pay the fees and related expenses. The increasing cost of education should not be a hurdle in your career. This scholarship can help you achieve your goals and live your dreams. The opportunity can be helpful to you and can be used to aid your education. The financial burden will be reduced from the family and the student will be able to study in their dream institution. Fill the form before it’s gone. All the Best!
Cruz & Associates has a great experience in worker’s compensation and injury law for more than 25 years and have been helping clients get the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses, with a commitment to unmatched client service and integrity. The company is a group of nine specialized attorneys and legal staffs working hard to defend the rights of accident victims who have suffered serious injuries or death.
Refer to the table below for further details:
|Educational Level||High School Seniors|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||June 1, 2021|
|Requirements||An essay, transcript, letter of recommendation and CV|
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Must reside in Atlanta Metro or Phoenix Metro area.
- Must be enrolled in 12th grade with sufficient credits to graduate in the spring term of the award year.
- The candidate must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Must belong to Hispanic Descend.
- Must have a cumulative of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Grade scale.
How to Apply?
For applying to the scholarship, the candidate needs to submit the following list of documents:
- Complete and legible scholarship application. Make sure it is signed.
- Submit a CV/Resume that lists extra-curricular activities such as sports, clubs and community service work inside or outside of school, volunteer activities, etc.
- Submit an essay according to the instructions on the application form.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from persons unrelated to the applicant. One must be from a teacher, counsellor or coach.
- Submit a letter of acceptance to a higher education institution.
- Submit a photograph.
The winners of the scholarship will get rewarded with a scholarship fund that will help students achieve their post-graduation education goals. The scholarship aims to help students overcome extraordinary challenges in challenges in order to achieve academic goals.
The last date to submit your candidature along with the required documents is June 1, 2021. Complete all the formalities before the due date for consideration of candidature.